Timebomb Year 2000 Preparation Archive and Familygreenspun.com : LUSENET : TimeBomb 2000 (Y2000) : One Thread
Year 2000 Preparation Archive
Choose the category you are interested in and press Enter. The link will appear in a new page. Close window to return.
- Women and Y2K Mothers day special
- For all the Women out there! check it out, looks good. If you could provide an opinion on the usefulness of the site for the Archive I feel that this would be informitive for others.
- Just thinking about the children
- When I start to think about how much the children need during the course of a year it is kinda sad. I guess now would be a good time to buy extra clothes a few sizes larger for growing kids.
- Panic Rehearsal: High Schools on Friday, 4/30
- and all it took was one extremely visible and dramatic incident in the news, and a whole lot of rumors. If Y2K-related failures become at all visible and there's a perceived threat, the rumors will begin, and panic will likely follow.
- How many months food are you storing up? Is four months enough? Please answer.
- Please help me out here. I am a single mother with two children (three and six). It seems that every time I go onto discussion boards there is talk of wide spread famine and storing food for upwards of a year or more.
- Hiding valuables
- What happens if (God forbid) you are killed in a car accident or the like, sometime between now and Y2K? Will your children or loved ones know where you have hidden things?
- Our Children and Y2K
- Anyway, one question that occurred to me was how quickly will they get bored with it all, and then what?
- I just can't go on like this
- I have spent so much on preps and it will never be enough. My budget is suffering as well as my family life. This problem seems to be getting better with all the info i have read lately.
- Tough Choice
- Neither my daughter nor I truly expect the school system to survive in its present form, but I've been wrong before.
- Convincing Family & Friends
- How do you get your family and friends to beleive that Y2K has the potential to be a disaster?
- Family preparation concerns-- reasonable responses please........
- Greetings, like many of you, I am concerned about Y2K and its impact on my family.
- My parents are going to lose everything!!!
- Because of some serious health problems for both, my father is extremely worried that there will not be enough money to take care of them in the future.
- I have a 13 year old daughter. Any tips you can give me to help her prepare for the new year?
- My husband and I have one child. She is 13. To all of you who are parents of teenagers, I have aquestion: How are you helping your children prepare emotionally, mentally, etc. for y2k?
- how badly with schools be affected?
- Hello all. I am a junior in high school and I was just wondering how badly gradutaion for the class of 2000 will be affected by this whole Y2K thing.
- What might be prepared for children and the elderly?
- This post is seeking all of the best insights from participants in this forum. What may be the needs of dependent seniors and little people?
-- Brian (email@example.com), May 26, 1999