TB Year 2000 Preparation Archive and booksgreenspun.com : LUSENET : TimeBomb 2000 (Y2000) : One Thread
Year 2000 Preparation Archive
Choose the category you are interested in and press Enter. The link will appear in a new page. Close window to return.
- On books: The "end of the world" library
- Stan Faryna asked a question about what I was reading. In a few spare moments, I tried to create a small end of the world library. Please feel free suggest additions, deletions or quibble with my reviews.
- A Great Little Pocket Reference Guide
- Temperature and wind chill conversions. World widearea codes. Airport codes. Wood screw specs.Concrete specs. Volume and surface area formulas. Friction loss in pipe. A useful addition to any library.
- the best advice you will ever get
- Subscribe to Countryside. Its the best $18 you will ever spend. And try and get the past y2k issues and try and buy ANY OLD ISSUES
- Books that answer most of the HELP questions on this forum.
- I suggest you have the following books in your how to library.
- How can you get the book 'Survival Bartering" by Duncan Lon?
- I am interested in finding the book "Survival Bartering" by Duncan Lon, which is published by Loompanics Unlimited (ISBN:0915179377).
- A couple of good books to include in your library
- Readers Digest.Back to the Basics. How To Learn and Enjoy Traditional American Skills....... Excellent coverage of everything from building your log home ,making rustic furniture, building a green house
- In your preparations, what book do you refer to the most?
- The Encyclopedia of Country Living by Carla Emery.
- Help with Ragnar Benson books, others?
- Can someone give me a source for Benson books and any feedback?
- Disappointed with V. Porlier Y2kBook
- It did not seem to say much of anything new or unusual, with the minor exception (to me) of recommendations specific to apartment dwellers.
- Bruce Webster's Y2K Survival Guide Book... opinions, please?
- Just purchased this book over the weekend, and wonder if anyone else has read it. His scenario section is the one that I wonder about. He seems very optimistic to me.
-- Brian (email@example.com), June 27, 1999
Moderation questions? read the FAQ