nonpayment of three weeks pay : LUSENET : Law Of The Workplace : One Thread

I was recently terminated from my job due to a disagreement between my boss and myself.My former boss is holding my paychecks,which total over 1000.00. She will not speak to me about this matter,and has no cause for her actions. I am depending on that money,I have two chidren in the home to support and do not have money for a attorney.What can I do to get my money?

-- Kara Meager (, March 09, 2005

Moderation questions? read the FAQ