Chinese tea tray? : LUSENET : Tea Forum : One Thread

I have acquired a tray from a chinese person, who was using it to serve tea, and I am wondering what it is called. It is an oblong box with a slatted piece over the bottom. It came with some utinsles, like a scoop and a long wooden pincher. It has tiny wooden plates, and cups. He also included the tea. Some in a caddy and a ring made of tea. Can someone tell he what it is called as we are interested in putting it up for auction. Thanks

-- Cheryl (, September 28, 2004


tea tray

pronunciation: char parn

-- Doug Jackson (, November 26, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ