how to change the head gaskets on a 1994 dodge intepid : LUSENET : Junkyard Wars : One Thread

i have a 1994 dodge intrepid and it has a warped head gasket i need to fix it as i cant afford a new car and these garages out here charge way too much please help

-- andrea (, April 22, 2004


There is no such thing as a warped head gasket. You probably have a blown head gasket.

-- Jamie Miles (, May 05, 2004.

It is possible that you have a warped head... but u can't have a warped head gasket...

-- Tim James (, June 10, 2004.

my nuts are warped

-- howdy (blah blah@blah.blah), June 23, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ