Need help getting a Stereotactic Face Device : LUSENET : Photography Singapore : One Thread

I'm looking for a tripod for taking photography of afew subjects' face and arms at different positions and angles. I know there's a Stereotactic Face Device from the US but wonder if they are available in Singapore ot Asia.



-- Joyce Yeo (, October 27, 2003


CAnfield sells the device you are looking for, but at a very dear price. It is not listed on their site, but a version can be seen at

Good luck

-- Barry I. Resnik (, January 23, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ