Interviwe questions for school projectgreenspun.com : LUSENET : Michael Jackson : One Thread
My name is Rayyan and Iím 14 years old. I attend the Academy of Irving ISD; I have a project where I have to interview someone for my English teacher Rebecca Manriquez. Iím interested in interviewing you either through the internet or in person. I wrote some questions referring about your life, your singing and dancing career. My address is: 4232 Club House Cir Apt# 3212 Irving, TX Zip: 75038
1. Where are you from, and where you born?
2. Since when you began singing?
3. Did you go to college or dancing school?
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
5. When is the last time you had an interview?
6. Whatís the best CD album that broke the record?
7. What advices would you give to African Americans in school?
8. If you donít have this career, which one would you have?
9. Whatís the best thing ever you accomplished in your life?
10. For what reason did you change your skin?
11. What are your major projects or plans for the future?
12. What are your first CD album and the last?
13. What was your opinion about the plastic surgery before you got it?
14. What motivates you the most?
15. Did you have any difficulties during your career?
16. What are your goals in the future?
17. Do you have famous celebrity friends and what are their names?
18. Did you have any embarrassing moments during your projects or your life?
19. Whatís the name of the dancing school or college you have gone to?
20. How many awards you received in your life?
-- Anonymous, October 02, 2003
Hi Rayyan. I'd be happy to answer your questions.
1. Q: Where are you from, where you go? A: Outer space, from the planet Bizarro which is where I'll be returning before long.
2. Q: Since when you began singing? A: Since the beginning. I'm sorry, you did say screeching didn't you?
3. Q: Did you ever go to college or dance school? A: Nope, I got hands on training by my father at home. And I do mean hands on. He beat me whenever I screwed up.
4. Q: Where do you see yourself in ten years? A: In a mental institution where I belong.
5. Q: When is the last time you had an interview? A: Just a few months ago with Martin Bashir. He thought it was wrong for an accused child molester to sleep in bed with kids in their undies. Can you imagine that?
6. Q: What's the best CD album that broke the record? A: My Thriller album. Don't you know that?
7. Q: What advice would you give to African Americans in school? A: You can do better. For one thing, you could look up to a real African American.
8. Q: If you don't have this career, which one would you have? A: Weirding out the media. Rather than choosing one or the other, I've decided to combine the two.
9. Q: What's the best thing you ever accomplished in your life? A: Screwing that Chandler kid and getting away with it. Money can buy you out of anything.
10. Q: For what reason did you change your skin? A: Because I'm a complete f-----g loonball!
11. Q: What are your major projects or plans for the future? A: Mutilating my face, whining, faking tears, and screwing more tempting little boys.
12. Q What are your first CD album and the last? A: "Off the Wall" is the first. "Invincible" will not be the last, but it should be.
13. Q: What was your opinion about the plastic surgery before you got it? A: I thought how cool it would be to look like a cosmetically altered freak. Unfortunately, I'm still a few hundred plastic surgeries short of my goal.
14. Q: What motivates you the most? A: All those tempting little boys across the world. I've got a lot of lust (excuse me) 'love' to give.
15. Q: Did you have any difficulties in your career? A: I had some tough moments during my 1993 molestation lawsuit, the baby dangling incident, and the Martin Bashir interview. But it was nothing a little public stupidity couldn't overcome.
16. Q: What are your goals in the future? A: See #11.
17. Q: Do you have famous celebrity friends and what are their names? A: Maculay Culkin, Rory Culkin, Corey Feldman. I've screwed all sorts of child celebrities.
18. Q: Did you have any embarrassing moments during your projects or your life? A: Every day and counting.
19. Q: What's the name of the dancing school or college you have gone to? A: Perverts Central. I was a straight-A student.
20. Q: How many awards you received in your life? A: Let's see, there's the award I got for being the world's most famous (and successful) pervert. There's the NAAET (National Asscociation for the Advancement of Extra-Terrestrials) award. I didn't get any award for the performer most likely to repeatedly grab his crotch on stage, but I should have.
Thank you for interviewing me Rayyan. I'd also like to compliment you on your smart decision to give your address to an accused pedophile.
Regards from Wacko Jacko.
-- Anonymous, October 03, 2003