How can I find a graphic designer who understands about accessibility? : LUSENET : MCU - Accessible Web Design : One Thread

Our local government website needs a new home page and it needs to be accessible, however I can't find any graphic designers who can REALLY design accessible sites. Many say they are Bobby approved when their sites don't pass even the basic tests!! I would be extremely grateful to know of a designer who can be trusted with our home page.

-- Anonymous, June 20, 2003


Hi Rachel,

The Making Connections Unit has a lot of expertise in the area of accessible web design (7 years worth). We can either create a website from scratch, or work with other design agencies to ensure that the final site is accessible. Get back to me if you have any further questions (, or give me a phone on Monday: 0141 334 1650 if you would like to have a chat.

All the best, Jim

-- Anonymous, June 20, 2003

We are a Yorkshire-based design agency who offer accessibility consultation and design, and would be glad to help you out. Please visit for more information, or call me on 07766 208564.

Best wishes, Rob Sayles Projects Manager Designory UK

-- Anonymous, September 16, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ