Opening my own Doula Service : LUSENET : Doula.Com General Discussion : One Thread

Hi, My mother and I are planning on opening our own Doula Service, I needed to know what type of legal license would we need besides being a C.P.D, for example I have heard different people saying we will need to be "BONDED" does anyone have an idea of what that means?

-- Starla Dunning (, May 04, 2003


I don't know what bonded means, but please tell me when you find out, i am starting up my own doula service also

-- Deniece Selvin (, March 03, 2004.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ