looking for 1 1/"2" galvanized side outlet ell

greenspun.com : LUSENET : The Plumb Truth : One Thread

Any one know where I can get a 1-1/2", galvanized pipe, side-outlet elbow. This allows three pipes to be joined together but not in the typical Tee configuration, (the 3 pipes would form a triangle). I have seen these used in hand rails and deck railing. My local supplier has 1/2" & 3/4" but not the larger size. Perhaps this is an architechural item and I should look under that subject. Any help would be appreciated.

-- eric lindahl (mblindahl@aol.com), October 28, 2002

Moderation questions? read the FAQ