rectification : LUSENET : Catholic : One Thread

Now since we tried but the priest is not giving marriage in the church so can we do one thing that i can marry to this boy who is non chatholic according to his customs and religion and after that ask the priest to give me rectifiction in the church. Can this be possible or what we can do to get my marriage rectified in the church. Please help me i dont want to suffer any more staying away from church cause after that i have stopped going to church also. I want to back with my Jesus nodought daily i am praying at home saying daily rosary but want to go to church also. Please help me and show me the wright way. Juli Robinson

-- juli (, October 11, 2002



What is the priest not marrying you in the Church?

-- Glenn (, October 15, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ