Photo in paperformat : LUSENET : B&W Photo: Alternative Process : One Thread

I'm looking for a small program which can convert my Grayscale pictures to a Pixeled pictures which can be used in a paper.

Problem is: Grayscale pictures are hard to copy on a photo-copier. ie. They change

-- (, May 16, 2002


Photoshop 5.5 can do this. Covert to greyscale-convert to Bitmap-choose halftone screen and output-click "ok"-choose frequency,angle, and shape- and experiment from there. Call a printer to see what numbers to plug in for the best results that you need...

-- Scott Walton (, May 17, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ