Enron Scandals Engulf Army Secretary Thomas E. Whitegreenspun.com : LUSENET : Unk's Troll-free Private Saloon : One Thread
America's Future: Articles:
Enron Scandals Engulf Army Secretary Thomas E. White
Source: Institute for America's Future
White, former head of Enron Energy Services, offends the core military code of "mission and men before self," argues Eliot Cohen in Wall Street Journal editorial.
Calls for White's resignation grow: Read CAF director Robert Borosage in The Nation, military analyst Eliot Cohen in the Wall Street Journal, and the Los Angeles Times editorial calling on White to resign.
To read more on the Enron scandal, click here. Copyright 1999-2001
- "The Army Secretary's Duty", editorial, New York Times
- "White-- It Gets Worse", by Robert Borosage, The Nation
- "To Preserve Army Integrity, Secretary Must Go," by Eliot A. Cohen, Wall Street Journal
- Army Chief Should Quit," editorial in the Los Angeles Times
- "W's Biggest Enron Liability: The Case Against Thomas White Grows," by David Corn, "Capital Games", The Nation
- "White Must Go", by Robert Borosage, The Nation
Campaign for America's Future
Institute for America's Future
-- Cherri (firstname.lastname@example.org), May 09, 2002
If he doesn't resign we should fire the crooked bastard. Not only that, he should be charged as the criminal he is and spend the rest of his filthy life rotting in prison.
-- (sick of @ Dubya's. scumbags), May 10, 2002.
Clemency for the Democrats involved and death sentances for the Repugs.
-- Sounds (email@example.com), May 10, 2002.