Enlarger Bulb

greenspun.com : LUSENET : B&W Photo: Alternative Process : One Thread

Anybody tell me which bulb I use in an Durst 659 enlarger? The north american representative comes back with "we don't service that model any more". I had hoped they would at least know this simple fact..

-- Robert Janke (jankerg@uwec.edu), April 23, 2002


It is known as a PH211 available at www.bulbman.com for $3.35 each.

-- Erik (xx@xx.com), May 26, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ