Where can I get a Canon T70 cable release?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Canon FD : One Thread

Where can I get a cable release to do bulb functions for a Canon t70 camera?

-- Suzanne Johnson (fsj_9@hotmail.com), April 12, 2002



-- Rich (teach_sci@yahoo.com), April 13, 2002.

The cable release for eg. the EOS1 will fit. It's called 60-T3. Since it's still produced you can get it in a camera store.


-- Ketil Johansen (ketiljo@stud.ntnu.no), April 13, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ