Condensers for Durst 138 S enlarger : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I am looking for condensers for my Durst 138 S enlarger. Particularly looking for Latico 200 and 130 (metal frame). I have a extra Latico 240 for sale or trade-in.

-- hane (, March 20, 2002


I think there are some listed on Ebay. At least I saw them there yesterday when I was looking for a condensor for my Durst 184.

-- Roger Urban (, March 20, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ