Condensers for Durst 138 S enlarger : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I am looking for condensers for my Durst 138 S enlarger, particularly the Latico 200 and 130 (Metal Frame). I have a extra piece of Latico 240 condenser for sale or trade in.

-- Hane (, March 20, 2002


They come up occasionally on E-Bay, but you will need to be patient. The Durst representative here in the US is World Images in Portland, Oregon. Also try the normal after market houses like Midwest, Photo Graphic Systems in Albuquerque and others.

-- Michael Kadillak (, March 20, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ