busch pressman rollfilm back?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

hello I have a busch pressman 6x9 and I would like to fita rollfilm back with out to much fuss any idea's please thanks bruce

-- bruce draper (bruce@proshoots.com), March 14, 2002


Get an Adapt-A-Roll 620. Read about them at www.graflex.org

-- Dan Fromm (76266.333@compuserve.com), March 14, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ