2001 Taxes

greenspun.com : LUSENET : SpannMan's Logbook : One Thread

Overpayment into 401K. Received a disbursement, but no 1099- R yet. Where on taxes do I indicate this additional income?

line 7 of 1040 was the answer I received. This will preclude me from having to amend 2001 taxes in 2002.

-- Anonymous, March 11, 2002

Moderation questions? read the FAQ