Abuse by Psychologist

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Domestic Violence Accounts : One Thread

I know it seems like a male fantacy. You go to talk to a therapist about abuse you suffered as a child and she gets kinky on you.

However if you don't want to play the game and you complain, you can get into a lot of trouble.Going for help

-- Anonymous, March 04, 2002


Tape her and report her. Ron

-- Anonymous, March 24, 2002

Taping is good, but videos are better. Audio taping is easier, but they don't stand up in court. Video tapes are better -- they are usually admissible in court.

-- Anonymous, May 19, 2002

Loocking back I should have done(taped her).

-- Anonymous, June 25, 2002

Anybody intereasted in taking colective legal action against the mental health service in the UK? If so please contact me through this site http://asperdis.org

-- Anonymous, June 25, 2002

Always same answer Report to authorites they will arrange police surveilance a professional mustn't perpetuate If you not report she will also to others cause pain, prevent save them and report now.

-- Anonymous, January 22, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ