Needed: Canon 69mm plastic "slip on" lens cap : LUSENET : Canon FD : One Thread

Anyone have an extra 69mm plastic "slip on" Canon lens cap? These came on the 28-50mm 1:3.5 & 35-70mm 1:2.8-3.5 two-touch zooms. Thanks!

-- Tim (, February 27, 2002


I believe there is one for sale at - you could check Ebay too, they have some once in a while. Hope this helps.


-- James (, March 05, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ