Need Calumet 4x5 film back, are these common? : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I have an old Calumet A1C (AC1?) on the way, and I need a film holder. I am a novice to this. Does it have to be a Calumet AC1 film holder? Where would I find it? Hunt's near Boston currently does not have one.


-- Peter van Aken (, February 09, 2002


You might try going to the calumet web site. They still offer calumet brand view cameras and may have something to fit your camera. Good Luck

-- (, March 18, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ