organisational status : LUSENET : Lloyds TSB Foundation Scotland Public Forum : One Thread

does any group you help have to be registered as a charity? Or can it be a fully constituted volntary commitee, I am working with a lot of voluntary commitees who offer community based childcare for vulnerble groups.

-- Lesley Ann Henderson (, February 07, 2002


All groups must either be recognised as having charitable status with the Inland Revenue in Scotland or have a charity number with the Charity Commission in England & Wales in order to apply to the Foundation. More information on obtaining this is found on our page "How to be recognised/registered as a Scottish Charity".

-- Elaine Wilson (, February 07, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ