type of camera?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : polaroid transfers : One Thread

I'm just getting into image and emulsion transfering and i'm curious as to what type of camera i should try and find that takes the tear apart film. thanks tim

-- tim lang (claywood007@netscape.net), January 12, 2002



Any '100' series Polaroid should do the job for you at a reasonable price. (With a couple of exceptions)

-- Al Fairclough (Lensman@hotmail.com), January 12, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ