Just try this, it works. Why else would I waste my night doing this.greenspun.com : LUSENET : Joel on Software : One Thread
Just try this, it works. Why else would I waste my night doing this.
Easy way to make cash - no joke. I just payed off a $50,000 car in cash. U.S. and Canada. I found an article that said you could make millions for just $6 bucks. I though it might be a scam, probably just bullshit, but then I thought to myself, I shit $6 bucks, so what the hell. Before I knew it I was shitting thousands. Hereís what you do, itís so simple itís stupid. Iím still laughing. $6 bucks, $6 stamps, and thatís it. Check it out, pay attention:
1) Prepare to mail a $1.00US bill to each of the names on the below list.
2) Remove the first name, and add your name to the bottom of the list as #6. (Number the list accordingly. 2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2, etc.)
3) Print out 6 copies of the list, and include them with the $1.00US bills
4) Mail the bills and print outs of the new list to the 6 names shown on the below list. Wrap the money in the list to prevent thievery.
5) Post your new list in at least 200 newsgroups, messages boards, etc. Print this article now, and just do this, it costs nothing and it works. Itís not illegal, go ahead and look into it. Your building a mailing list, thatís it, the fee is $6.00US + postage. You figure out the rest.
PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
Note: After you do this, make sure you put your name on the list at #6, and remove the first name on the list. The altered list is the one you send to the 6 original names on the list, and post on the newsgroups, message boards, etcÖ
#1) Spencer Lucas 320 Caloosa Dr. LaBelle, Fl 33935 U.S.A
#2) Yvonne Halvaei PO Box 513 Odessa, FL 33556 U.S.A
#3) Christy Sandifer PSC 76 BOX 8633 APO AP 96319
#4) Kristy Uebelhoer 2214 Forest Park Blvd. Fort Wayne, IN 46805 U.S.A
#5) Andrew St. Jacques 104 Hillspoint Rd. Westport, Ct. 06880 U.S.A
#6) Brian Penter 930 Cambie St. #2302 Vancouver, BC. V6B5X6 CANADA
This is legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you either on a computer or hard copy, and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. Which makes this legal.
-- Anonymous, December 06, 2001