Film Holder Help Requested : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

Hi, Does anyone (especially our British or European readers perhaps) have an idea what type (plate or sheet film) and size (5x7 or metric) of holder I need for a nice old stereo camera that I picked up in England. The outside dimensions of the holder would be approximately 9mm thick by 130mm high by 200mm or so long. In inches, about 3/8 inch thick by 5 inches high by 8 or so inches long. I want to put the camera back into service and don't know specifically what kind of holder I'm looking for. Thanks for any information. Chauncey

-- Chauncey Walden (, November 27, 2001



Don't rule out the possibility of it being full plate or half plate or some such.

Cheers ... WG

-- Walter Glover (, November 27, 2001.

Chauncey,, sells holders modified for the 13x18 cm film its a squidgen larger than 5x7


-- Bill Jefferson (, November 28, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ