parts : LUSENET : The Plumb Truth : One Thread

I am a student at York University/sheridon college and we are doing a project in my information design class where we have to communicate the functions of an object. I have chosen to do a compression valve- a straight chrome compression inlet and I have had trouble figuring out the standardized names of the parts. I was wondering if you have any information. Also, the "body" is the part that I have most difficulty with as well as the inside parts that control the water flow pressure. Any help is much appreciated. thanx

-- yeg bozner (, November 16, 2001

Moderation questions? read the FAQ