Looking for a Linhof Cable Release Mechanism or similar

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I am looking for a cable release made by Linhof. I have been searching the internet and making calls to different companies and got no where. Can anyone give me any information on how I can get one of these mechanisms.

thanks Kim

-- Kim Dundics (kldun@zoominternet.net), November 15, 2001


Linhof service 973 808-9626

Make sure you know which parts you need as these are not sold as assemblies. They are sold piece by piece as repair parts.

If you need all of the pieces simply buying a new lensboard with the QR already mounted may be faster and possibly cheaper

-- Bob Salomon (bob@hpmaretingcorp.com), November 15, 2001.

Midwest Photo Exchange (mpex.com) usually has a good assortment of Linhof accessories, new and used, and they almost always list new cable releases in ads.

-- David Meriwether (dmeriwether@satx.rr.com), November 22, 2001.

Are you looking for a Linhof cable release or the QR Cable Release Adapter on the lens board?

If the cable release we sell these to most camera stores in the U.S. they are very easy to get.

If you need the assembly you have to contact Marflex.

-- Bob Salomon (bob@hpmarketingcorp.com), November 22, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ