Printing on regular B&W paper using a UV light source. : LUSENET : B&W Photo: Alternative Process : One Thread

I ran across a process a few weeks ago while researching another process that talked of exposing regular B&W photo papers with a UV lamp in a contact printing process. I have recreated the process, but I cannot remember the name of it nor can I find the web site that I came across it. I've asked my college prof. but she hasn't heard of it either. Does anyone know the name of the process and where to get more information on it?



-- Paul Belue (, November 01, 2001


-- Paul Hays (, April 01, 2002.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ