Burke & James Press Rollfim back

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread


Does anyone know if there is a way to fit rollfilm backs to the Burke & James press camera? I'm new to this thing, and the graflex backs hold some hope for me. Anything to add about B&J press cameras? Thanks!

-- Kevin Ho (kevinmho@pacific.net.sg), October 30, 2001

Moderation questions? read the FAQ