What Can Parents Legally Do?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Domestic Violence Accounts : One Thread

My son is in an abusive domestic situation. Wife holding him hostage with threats of police action. She will not allow his partents to contact or visit him. Need advice.

-- Anonymous, August 29, 2001


you should try to contact a good domestic abuse lawyer in your city.They can seek police help in getting your son out of the house and possibly arresting the wife if considered necessary.Try the local domestic violence hotline for help.

-- Anonymous, August 29, 2002

Moderation questions? read the FAQ