Cokin filters for Rollei 6008 : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

Having just become a user of the Rollei 6008, and having an extended collection of cokin filters, does anyone know of a connecting ring for mounting the filter holder to an 80mm PQ lens?

-- David Bairstow (, July 07, 2001


The 6008 is a beautiful MEDIUM format camera. :>) Andre

-- Andre Noble (, July 08, 2001.

Cokin makes a gizmo that clamps on the outside of the lens using 3 plastic screws, but I found it to be a bit hokey so I didn't buy it.

If the 80 PQ has the bay 6 filter mount (same as the 80 mm for SL66) I have 3 rins that I made for myself. AFAIK, unless you get a machinist to do it for you there is no commercial product that goes directly.

For 80 mm and longer lenses you could try getting a bay 6 to 67 mm thread adapter from Hadley Chamberlin ( and then use a 67 mm Cokin P ring.

Good luck & cheers,


-- Duane K (, July 08, 2001.

Any camera store sells Heliopan Bay 6 to 67mm adapter rings.

-- Bob Salomon (, July 09, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ