Pinhole + Polaroid Back : LUSENET : B&W Photo: Alternative Process : One Thread

I have a 4x5-pinhole camera that accepts 4x5 film holders. What kind of Polaroid back can I use with it? I assume the regular 4x5 Polaroid back will work fine. However, what is the 405 Film Pack Back/Holder, and will it work?

Many thanks - for some reason Polaroid - for me - takes the cake when it comes to being incomprehensible.


-- Christian Harkness (, June 29, 2001


the 405 back is for pack film in the 4x5 size, as opposed to the 545i which accepts individual sheets of film. Either size should work on your Pinhole camera, as both the 405 and 545 are of the same mounting dimension.

-- Gary Inglese (, July 09, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ