Zakat to Nephew : LUSENET : Zakbt : One Thread

My wife's sister son has developed mental problem.At present his father is not doing anything.He is also very much disturbed.He is not being able to meet the expense of treatment. Can I in such condition give zakat money for treatment. pls advise ASAP.

-- Aquil (, June 24, 2001

Moderation questions? read the FAQ