Looking for a Linhof Pan/Tilt leveling head

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I have just recently discovered the Large Format page and, I must say, I am impressed. I have been searching without success for a Linhof Pan/Tilt leveling head. Does anyone have any ideas where I could possibly locate one. Any help would be much appreciated.



-- Joe Egge (joeegge@aol.com), May 29, 2001


Which head specifically are you looking for? Linhof has 4 levelling heads with pan and one without.

You can get Linhof products from any camera store. We can mail you the current brochure on heads. If you would like one call us at 800 735 4373

-- bob salomon (bobsalomon@mindspring.com), May 29, 2001.

Thanks, Bob. I'm looking for the older version that is no longer made. At the base it has the classic linhof alternating black and silver lines. It has pan/tilt function. It is the same unit John Sexton uses, if you have ever seen a picture of him with his camera mounted.


-- Joe Egge (joeegge@aol.com), May 29, 2001.

John uses the 003663 head which is a current product and can be ordered from any camera store. We normally have them in stock so delivery is very fast.

-- Bob Salomon (bobsalomon@mindspring.com), May 30, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ