living in yosemite : LUSENET : Mountaineering : One Thread

Is there any way to live full time in the valley legally other than joining yosar? I have heard you can get a job as a cashier in the cafeteria or a busboy in a restaurant part-time, etc. If this is true, do they provide a place to live or where would you?

-- Graham Chadwick (, May 06, 2001


It's easy to get a menial concession job with poor housing, particularly in the spring and fall. They will drug test you so clean up your act. The human resource number for YCS is 209-32-1236.

NPS hires too but they are hard to get on with.



-- Karl Baba (, May 07, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ