New Board Members for FIRMgreenspun.com : LUSENET : Federal Information and Records Managers Council : One Thread
Congratulations to the following individuals who were elected to the FIRM Board for June 2001 - May 2002.
The officers of the new Board will be elected by the Board members at the next meeting on June 13, 2001, at 9:00am at USDA. All interested members of the FIRM are invited to attend the meetings of the Board.
1. Owen Ambur, Acting Chief Branch of Management Services, IRM Division U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
2. Anne Baker, Records Management Officer National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration U.S. Department of Commerce
3. Charley Barth, Leading Edge Services Manager Department of the Navy; CIO’s Office
4. Greg Fraser, Chief IMS Division, CIA
5. Dr. Elizabeth L. Fugitt, Departmental Records Officer U.S. Department of Agriculture
6. Alice Gannon, CRM, Records Management Officer Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight 7. Stephen P. Levenson, Judiciary Records Officer Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts
8. Nancy Miller, CA, Records Officer Section Chief, RM Section National Labor Relations Board
9. Sherry Richardson, Records Management Coast Guard
10. Tammy Schartel, RM Management Analyst Federal Emergency Management Agency
11. Cheryl Thomas, Records Officer Farm Credit Administration
12. John Vasko, Records/Policy Officer DO/IMS, CIA
-- Anonymous, May 03, 2001