Where to buy shutter parts?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

Does anyone know where to order shutter parts from or have the addresses for Copal and Compur? Thanks, Steve

-- Steve Clark (agno3@eesc.com), March 24, 2001


The US distributer of Copal shutters seems to be R.T.S., Inc., http://www.rtsphoto.com/. They would probably have parts for Copal shutters.

-- Michael Briggs (michaelbriggs@earthlink.net), March 24, 2001.

New Copal parts are available exclusively from C.R.I.S. www.criscam.com. (RTS is the wholesale distrubutor of the shutters themselves, not parts)

Compur parts are handled by Schneider, USA www.schneideroptics.com

-- Steve Grimes. (skgrimes@skgrimes.com), March 25, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ