Texture films/screens for printing B&W

greenspun.com : LUSENET : B&W Photo - Printing & Finishing : One Thread

I am looking to purchase what I think are called 'texture films or screens'. They are like transperancy films with different designs all over and are laid over the paper when exposed to create a texture look. Does any one know where to find these?

Thank you for any assistance.

-- Gabriele (g_roehn@hotmail.com), March 23, 2001


Try Porters' Camera Store. They list several tecture screens to be used with your enlarger.

-- Robert Orofino (minotaur1949@aol.com), March 23, 2001.

See Texturefects. 2180 Charing Cross Lake Havasu City Arizona, 86404 Phone/fax 520-505-4606 email: texturefects@mcn.org

-- Rick Obermeyer (obermeyer_rick@si.com), March 26, 2001.

do it yourself, to begin, with a glass and vaseline, for example. but putting the 'texture film' over the paper is not equal to putting it over the negative, on the enlarger.

-- Celcio (non@non.non), April 07, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ