Something of interest (if the html doesn't screw it up!)greenspun.com : LUSENET : Junkyard Wars : One Thread
Top 10 reasons The Rust Renegades want to be on Junkyard Wars
10. We heard that there is beer at the end of the day.
9. We saw our wive’s Summer “to-do” lists.
8. Hey...the smell of a junkyard in the middle of Summer.
7. We get to eat free pretzels on the plane.
6. The feel of coveralls against our skin.
5. Disney cost over $200 for a family to get in.
4. The “Wars” trophy would last longer than Survivor’s $1,000,000
3. Hey...It’s California!
2. We love listening to Cathy’s accent.
And the number one answer! . .. ... .... ..... ...... 1. We heard that there is beer at the end of the day. (Whatdidyaexpect?)
-- Dan Denney (email@example.com), March 11, 2001
-- Rob.Fitterling (firstname.lastname@example.org), March 12, 2001.
In california, in warm weather ""BAKINIS"" and beer. I hope i spelled bakinis right.
-- joe perdue (email@example.com), March 13, 2001.
Nope, its Bikinis. :) One, two, three, four. Tell the people what she wore! She wore an itsy-bitsy, teenie-weeny, yellow polka-dot bikini, that she wore for the first time, today! Now go hunt up the song on Gnutella. :)
-- Gregg Eshelman (firstname.lastname@example.org), March 13, 2001.
Andrea Carrol did the singing, she was from Cleveland, Ohio.
-- JustJay-captain-Three Rusty Juveniles (email@example.com), March 13, 2001.