Gynecomastea : LUSENET : Bodybuilding : One Thread

Hey guys. I'm not technically a bodybuilder yet, but I'm on the way there. I had a question that I figured you folk might know the answer to. Ya see, Ive got a light case of non-steriod related gynecomastea in one brest. This blows, as the rest of my chest looks damn cool, if a bit on the scrawny side. Being a poor college student, I can't affort any sort of radical procedure. Does anyone know if Chrysin, also called Flavone X, can be used to get rid of this thing, or is it just preventative? Is there any other medicine, perscription or non, that you Know will ditch this girly lump? I'd appreciate the help to no end. Thanks in advance.

-- John W (, February 25, 2001

Moderation questions? read the FAQ