Acme Shutter Mounting flange : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

Anybody know where I might buy a mounting flange for an Acme No. 5 shutter? I've got lens, shutter, and flange, but would like to be able to use the lens & shutter on 2 different cameras. The nature of the mount doesn't make it easy to change lensboards. Thanks, Charlie.

-- Charlie Strack (, February 09, 2001



Here's the address of your one-stop candy store:


-- Geoffrey Chen (DB45TEK@AOL.COM), February 09, 2001.


Thanks! I found it at Midwest Photo Exchange,too, but I'm definitely going to check out SKGRIMES. Sounds like a good place to know about.


-- Charlie Strack (, February 09, 2001.

Yes Charlie...Midwest Photo sells them cheaper than I have seen them anywhere else. Midwest Photo occasionally lists them on Ebay, but they wind up selling for more than if you just ordered it direct! I guess you get a new lesson every day.

-- Dave Richhart (, February 09, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ