Build a Backhoe, ski boat, snow machinegreenspun.com : LUSENET : Junkyard Wars : One Thread
1) You could build a backhoe. Have an object buried deep enough, the teams have to dig it up, and get it out of the hole first.
2) Plow a field. It sounds simple, but it's difficult. See who can plow the longest, best...
3) Build a snow making machine, the kind used on ski slopes.
4) Build a boat that's fast enough to pull a water skier, up and out of the water.
5) Build a fire engine capable of putting out a fire in a bush or remote area...all terrain !
6) Build a ski-doo that can race across a open area of water...
7) A snow removal machine (it would have to be filmed where it's cold)
Hey, I'm Canadian, a lot of the ideas are going to be built around the ideas of snow!!!
-- Jack (email@example.com), January 17, 2001
I like these ideas being canadian also :)
I think it would be so cool to hold the next junk yard wars in ontario canada, I know there alot of scrap metal around and plenty of fields and I know ski hill owners that would love to let people compete attepting to climb on of the hill on a scarp machine.
interesting idea's, there are also many open fields here for a large racing track for snowmobiles, or a large lake that freezes over nicly for puddle jumping.
I hope there maybe a season 6 in Canada, that would be cool eh jack :-)
someone email me form the show if possible and I can help set everything up I am stocked... have a good season 5
(btw: kaniesha is the family dog so its the family e-mail :P )
-- Russell Todd (firstname.lastname@example.org), January 17, 2001.