Graflarger : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I have a Graflarger I would like to sell, with film holders for 6x6, 6x9, and 4x5. I tried listing it on the Classifieds forum, but there were no takers. I thought maybe I would have better luck here. I'm asking $140 plus shipping. For those who don't know, it is a cold light head that fits on any Graphic camera with a Graflok back, thereby turning the camera into a 4x5 enlarger.

-- Ed Buffaloe (, January 16, 2001


Try E-Bay. Almost anything will sell on E-bay.

-- Charlie Strack (, January 17, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ