Product Search : LUSENET : developing for dummies : One Thread

I am looking for film sleeves. Usually an 8x10 size with 3 binder holes on the side. Used to hold and preserve processed negatives. Do you sell this product? Where can I find it?

-- Christine Snyder (, December 21, 2000

Moderation questions? read the FAQ