Blumfield Enlarger : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I have just bought an enlarger built by T.F. Blumfield Ltd., in Birmingham U.K. It has only got neg holders and condensers for 35 mm but it is capable of 5x4 and roll film. Has anybody any idea where I can get neg holders and condensers for this machine in the U.K. I understand that the company was still going in the late 80's.

-- Pete Watkins (, November 04, 2000


No chance. The building where Blumfields were made was empty for years. It still has their sign painted on the outside at "Quality corner, Eyre Street.", but I think its just used as a warehouse now.
Get yourself some aluminium plate and a file.

-- Pete Andrews (, November 06, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ