Converting more modern camera : LUSENET : polaroid transfers : One Thread

I have a more modern Polaroid camera that takes 600 film and also an IMAGE 2 Polaroid. Does anyone know how to convert them to take the Time Zero Film?

Sincerely, M. Schnarre

-- M. Schnarre (, November 01, 2000


You need a 2 stop neutral density filter, tape it over the electronic eye of your camera. I couldn't find any and emailed Polaroid and they nicely sent me some. You'll also need a piece of cardboard or something to put over the clip in your camera to slide the sx70 film cartridge over it ( I think you can also slide the clip out).

-- A Wilkinson (, November 02, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ