Omega Chromegatrol question : LUSENET : B&W Photo - Printing & Finishing : One Thread


a friend just gave me a chromegatrol from a member of his family who passed away. However, I can not get it to work. On the back bottom left side ther is a hole that says "5 amp 3ag" above it. I was wondering if this might be a place for a fuse and that is all it needs.

Thanks Mike

-- mike kwiatkowski (, August 21, 2000



You may e-mail or for help.

-- Erik (, August 22, 2000.

It is a regular 5 amp glass fuse.

-- Scott Walton (, August 24, 2000.

Seth is correct. It is a five amp fuse. The 3ag is a specific size. There are a number of other size fuses which look similar, so make sure you get the 3ag. Any good electronic supply store or hi-fi store should have them (even Radio Shack).

-- Richard Newman (, August 28, 2000.

Sorry Scott. In a hurry and misread your name.

-- Richard Newman (, August 28, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ