70mm film

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I am planing to have a 70mm film back on my 4x5, but I wonder where can I sent them to process, some where in Dallas?

-- noodou (noodou@att.net), July 25, 2000


Look in the phone directory (and call around if necessary) for companies which process aerial film. Or, find one or two aerial photography companies and ask them who processes it locally.

The other source would be labs which do school portrait work (although they may be set up only for color prints).

-- John Lehman (al7jj@yahoo.com), July 27, 2000.

Post this over on Photo.net. There is one guy, Roland Elliot, that's big into it, and even has started to produce film developing tanks for 70mm. He also has film.

-- Wayne Crider (waynec@apt.net), August 02, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ