Where do I get Boss Screen for 5x4 in the UK

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

Does anyone know where I can get a BOSS screen for 5x4 in the UK? Thanks.

-- Garry Edwards (creativephoto60@hotmail.com), July 09, 2000


Response to Boss Screen for 5x4

Hi, I don't know about U.k., perhaps Teamwork does carry them, but why not getting the Original thing in The Neetherlands at their factory? They sell direct. The only thing is that, unless your camera is a very popular one, they might not have the right size, no problem, but make sure that then you gave them the proper sizes. The Bosscreen factory is actually called- Stabilix b.v.- based in the Hague, their telephone number is +31 (0)70 3970061 They also coat lenses and produce what they call "surface mirrors" which are the mirrors that reflex cameras use (you can have them cut to size), they sell at ridiculous prices compare to say an original Hasselblad one. Good luck.

-- andrea milano (milandro@multiweb.nl), July 09, 2000.

Response to Boss Screen for 5x4

As Andrea suggests, get your Bosscreen from Stabilix BV, in Holland. Contact Mr Schreuder, very nice person and very good customer service. Cut to size with no additional cost. The Bosscreen is an excellent device. I paid mine around $50 two years ago (basic model with grid and marks).

-- Paul Schilliger (pschilliger@smile.ch), July 09, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ